Don & Sandi at "home", back in the Stockton area.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Utah

Howdy!

We spent a couple of quick days in Las Vegas, including one day getting some pre-planned work done on the motor home, such as having a BIG mud-flap installed so that our towed Saturn doesn't get dinged-to-death over the next 10,000 miles.   In Vegas we visited the top of the Stratosphere resort (over 100 stories above the ground).   It was quite a view (although I had to fight my fear of heights to slowly work my way over to the edge of the railing).   I love flying, but I don't do well with heights (buildings, cliffs, etc.).   Sandi just quietly and lovingly laughs at me.

We have moved on to Utah, enroute to the Flaming Gorge National Park and Devil's Tower...then to Mt. Rushmore from there.

Bye for now,
Don & Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers